Manali is a mountain station that is popular with tourists, as it is a ring road to the Himalayas. And they want to take some time to travel, they often choose the Himalayas because of their magnificent views and their extensive walks in the mountains. There are a number of beautiful and amazing attractions found in and around the region on which Manali is based. Those who wish to explore the area should consider a taxi or a bus as a means of transportation. Train routes are also available in some cases. In this article, we analyze some of the most popular destinations and describe how you can get there.
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Kullu
-The city of Kullu and the Kulluriver is a popular destination for tourists, thanks to its beautiful views and expansive terrain.
-Kullu was originally called "Kulanthpitha", which translates roughly as "The endpoint of the habitable world"
- Based on a beautiful set of valleys, Kullu offers a selection of activities and also explores the popular country landscapes that the city is known for. Those who are more energetic may want to try rafting and mountaineering. You can also walk through the glaciers found in the Himalayas.
-The Kullu Hill station is accessible by train and bus and is approximately 44 km from Manali.
Visit the beautiful city of Chandigarh
- Known for its well-kept gardens and beautiful architecture, the city of Chandigarh is located at the base of the Shivalik Mountain Range.
- The city is well designed and has roads and buildings that are perfectly located in a grid as a plan against each other. The city is also full of shops, art galleries, playgrounds and clubs and will appeal to younger travelers, as well as those traveling with young children.
- There is also a great diversity of activities and events that take place throughout the year.
-The city is about 300 km from Manali. You can travel to the city by train or by coach.
Visit the quiet city of Solan
Another popular destination for tourists is the city of Solan. This beautiful extension has a focus on spiritualism and is an ideal place for those who wish to visit the temples in which this form of Buddhist art is practiced.
-The city is also known for its wide range of fungi that grow in the large rural area and are grown throughout the year and bite the farmers.
- The city is approximately 250 km from Manali and can be best reached by bus or by hiring a taxi.